Guest Designers

Followers

Sunday, February 03, 2013

Meet Our Newest DT Members

We would like to welcome these very talented ladies to our CYP Team....




Hi There! Adina Medina here (yes, my name rhymes... I have been trying to come to terms with my silly name since I married my hubby and best friend over ten years ago!). I am a mommy of two (a nine year old daughter who also loves to craft and a two year old terror who loves creative chaos--or just chaos). I am officially a Jersey girl and have been crafting for about nine years now. I started out scrapping and my crafting has evolved SOOOOO much since I first took scissor and sticker to paper... These days I would consider myself more of a paper crafter who wishes she could scrap more frequently! I satisfy my creative urges with bouts of card making and altered/multi-media projects. 

I have an obsession with designer patterned paper and I am officially a paper hoarder... I have a special love for vintage, shabby chic styles and am SOOO not symmetrical... Getting inky makes me happy and I'm looking very forward to sharing my crafty chaos with you all at Craft Your Passion! 



Hi, my name is Anita and I'm a ScrappyHappyMommy!!!  I live in Fredericton,New Brunswick, Canada with my husband of 6+ years and our son (5), and daughters (2 1/2 and 4 months old).  I work as a elementary music teacher and I LOVE my job.  My other passion of course is Scrapbooking and Card Making.  I started card making over a year ago and I am now OFFICIALLY addicted to it.  I LOVE my Cricut machine and various stamp and love to spend night time devoted to crafting and my family. I also am part of the Cut It Up Challenges DT and I am so excited to be part of the Crafty Your Passion DT.  I look forward to seeing all of your projects and checking out your blogs!



I have been happily married to Samuel for almost 9 years.  I am "Mommy" to 2 kids under the age of 4: Brooke (4yrs. in February) and Noah (17 months).  I enjoy my days as a Stay At Home Mom.  The best part about it is that I get to raise my kids.  I'm with them pretty much 24/7 (although half of that time they are sleeping...thank you God!).  I do love taking care of them but I'm like any other person in the world, I LOVE my alone time too!  So when I get a hour, or even a minute, to myself, I create!  I love scrapbooking because it is preserving the memories of my life for future generations.  But I also enjoy making cards...I enjoy it A LOT actually!  My style is Cute and Simple (CAS), I don't like to spend more than 30 minutes creating a card or a scrapbook page!  I love Jelly Bellies, staying up late, sleeping in until 10 (who am I kidding...that never happens!  Although I would love it!) AND Diet Dr. Pepper with regular cherry syrup from Sonic!  No other drink compares!




Hi, I’m Kaylee.  I am so excited to share with you at Craft Your Passion.  Everyone has such great ideas and I’m thrilled to be part of such a talented team.  My blog is 104 Cards for Soldiers.  I started blogging with the goal to donate 2 cards a week to soldiers overseas, but I’ve ended up making lots more than just cards.  I’ve been crafting for about 7 years and blogging for 2.  Besides card making, I enjoy scrapbooking, crocheting, watercolor and oil painting, and decoupage.  I teach 8th grade science which is sometimes good and sometimes bad, but always an adventure.  Before teaching, I worked as a custom framer and designer for a local craft store for 5 years.  I’m married to the most wonderful man who is willing to overlook my paper hoarding problem as long as I overlook his need to duck hunt every weekend.  Although we don’t have any kids, we do have a very pampered kitty who frequently tries to interrupt my card making.

Valerie



“My name is Valérie, more known under so called Valou250809. I lived in Belgium, just next to the city of Charleroi, in 40 km from the capital, Brussels.
I have adorable 5 children who are from 3 to 13 years old (two boys and three girls).

I also have, a DT which is named Patrick and a dog, a Rottweiller which bears the name of Laïka.
I scrappe since 2006, day when I discovered the scrapbooking totally by hazard by surfing on the Internet. Since then, I knew never how to take place, lol.
My style of preference is "Shabby Chic", but I create gladly in other styles also as the C&S sometimes.
I'm a fanne of ribbons, laces, pearls and flowers, my favorite embellishments. My favorite colors are the pink, the mauve and the blue. You will see that I scrappe very often in these colors.”

5 comments:

Michelle said...

A big WELCOME to you all. I love to be a designer here and hope you all will love it too.
xxx Michelle

MommyScraps said...

Thanks Michelle! It has ALREADY started out as fun! :) Can't wait to play along with the rest of blogland! :)

Bonnie Irvine said...

Welcome to the new designers! We are delighted to have you on board. Great additions to the team, Jenn.

Kim Ryden said...

Thanks for the welcome ladies! I loved being on the Guest Design Team last month and I'm excited to continue on with you all! :)

Kaylee Snyder said...

Thanks for the welcome! So excited to be a part of it.