Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Winner Challege # 146



Thank you to everyone who joined in our Challenge this week. Again what beautiful and inspiring work.

Winners don't forget to pick up your Winners Badge to display


 proudly on your Blog:)




Prize:
2 Images of Choice


WINNER:





Prize :
$10 Gift Certificate

WINNER:





Please contact Jenn at sponsorcyp@yahoo.com with Challenge 146 Winner in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 2/4/2013 will be given to a new winner! 


Congrats To Our Winner!!




1 comment:

Jules said...

I'm so very excited to be annouced one of the winners for this challenge, it is my first ever challenge win. I have sent through an email to claim my prize however I haven't heard anything back so I'm sending a follow up right now. Thank you again for the amazing challenges you do and the awesome prizes. Julieanne