Guest Designers

Followers

Monday, February 04, 2013

Challenge 148 ~ Pastels

It is with heartfelt sadness that I write this weeks challenge post.

Earlier this week, the digital community lost a wonderful woman and talented artist. 
Jacqui Mc Neil, owner of The Digi Garden, passed earlier this week of possible heart failure.

We would like to send our condolences to her family and dedicate this challenge to Jacqui.



The weeks sponsor was The Digi Garden


PRIZE:
The prize Jacqui had offered was 7 images of choice from the store. Since the store has closed, we will be giving our winner all 10 images that our DT has used for this weeks challenge.


This weeks challenge theme is...

PASTELS
Please used light colors for this weeks challenge. NO BRIGHTS OR DARKS.


We have no GDT this month and the March GDT CALL is now OPEN!


11 comments:

pinky said...

I am so saddened to hear we have lost the lovely Jacqui, just can't believe it.

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

what sad news , very shocking. janex

Seafield Jo said...

So very sorry to hear such sad news.

Jo x

Saskia Pullen said...

Sorry to hear it.
Hopefully My Thank you card will cheer you UP!

Karen said...

I cried so very hard on Thursday when I found out.. she was a lovely person and I will miss her greatly.

Huggles,
Karen.x
http://kraftykarens.blogspot.com/

Sasha said...

So sorry to hear about the loss of this lovely lady...sending my condolences.

Fab DT inspiration - Thank you for the chance to enter your challenge x

cotnob said...

Such sad news, she will be greatly missed.

Thank you for the DT inspiration and fab challenge.

Pauline
x

Mynn xx said...

Such a horrible tragedy. Such an amazing artist!

Thank you so much for the fun challenge and the darling DT work for added inspiration! :)

Wendy said...

Great design team samples...thanks for the "pastel" challenge! So sorry to hear about Jacqui from Digi Garden. What a loss to the crafting community. My condolences to her family and DT.

Debbie said...

Lovely girls thank you. Debbiex

Susan Hogan said...

Hi, I appear to be having trouble linking to your site (and a couple of others) at the moment - it is a glitch on the old computer! I have relinked from 11 to 73 (it let me do it too!) but I cannot take my old one out of your list - perhaps one of you lovely people can do that for me? Thanks for the heads up from several of the ST ladies, who took the time to find me and then to comment and let me know of the problem!