Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Winner Challenge # 144

 Ok I am trying something new. We are having a power outage for some reason.
Power has been out for 6 hrs now.So in order to get the winner posted on time I am using
My new Galaxy note 2 to post.So far so good:)



Prize
4 Images of Choice from Store



WINNER:


76. Kims Crafty Cards


Please winners contact Jenn at Sponsercyp@yahoo.com With challenge # 144 in the subject line.Please contact with in 7 days to claim your prize.
Any prize not claimed by 1/21/13 will be given to a new winner.

5 comments:

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Yay! Thank you so much for selecting my card, there were so may beautiful entries to choose from. Jennie xx

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Jenn, I've had your email returned to me, are you still experiencing problems? Jennie

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

There's a different name under my card now, please help.

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

I e-mailed last Tuesday to find out if I was the winner (Kym's Crafty Cards) or whether it was the owner of this gorgeous card. I haven't had a reply as yet. Kym

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Kym, I've had problems getting my emails through to Craft Your Passions so you're not alone. I've made contact through Facebook and asked if they would look through the comments. That's my card above with your name!!