Guest Designers

Followers

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Winner & Top 3 294

Hi all: )

It was great to see you all join in our challenge
and so many lovely comments left too.Thank you :)

Our sponsor is...
Digital Delights

Prize : 


 Congrats to our Winner!

20160112_181151

Please contact Lisa at craftyourpassion@gmail.com with Challenge 294 Winner in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 01/27/2016 will be given to a new winner!

Here's this week's Top 3...



170. Anja

Please take your badges from the sidebar :)
Well done everyone!

5 comments:

Anja said...

ooh Yes!!!
Thank you so much for being a TOP 3 winner.

Hugs Anja;o)

Migdalia said...

Congrats to all winners!

Marjeta said...

Congrats to all winners. They made stunning project.

Marjeta

Baldwin Gray said...

I agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job.
Cnbola
Cnbola.com
www.cnbola.com
Cnbola
Cnbola.com

Indi Host said...

Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.

Website
Information
Click Here