Guest Designers

Followers

Saturday, January 09, 2016

Please welcome our newest DT members

Please give our talented new DT members a warm welcome...


Hi, my name is Jane and I create as Jenna's Design. I live in a small village near Prague in the Czech Republic. I'm a mum, a wife and the owner of a talkative grey russian tomcat. I'm a perfectionist with an eye for detail, responsible, principled, thoughtful, sometimes indecisive ... My friends say: "rather complicated." :-)  I discovered paper crafts a few years ago and in a short time I became totally addicted to paper, stamps and stencils. New techniques are a challenge for me and I love to learn them. Sometimes I design my own plastic stencils for my projects and I also capture my crafts on camera but I'm a beginner at this activity. I'm very happy to be part of Craft Your Passion DT!

***************************************

I am a crafter at heart! I am armed with an ATG gun and will take paper and turn it into a masterpiece. I am so happy to share my love of scrap-booking and paper craft. My handmade items include mini albums, explosion boxes, greeting cards, party decorations and pretty much any other crafty idea that comes along. I am a mom of one 17yr old getting ready for college and am about to get married to the love of my life (if I ever make the time to set a date!). We also have a 2 yr old miniature schnauzer. I work a full time day job but work on handmade crafts anytime I can! I also love to bake, sew and knit.


5 comments:

Migdalia said...

Congrats ladies!! Can't wait to see what you create!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Fikreta said...

welcome ladies!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Bunny said...

Congratulations, y'all. We look forward to your work.

Indi Host said...

Your place is valueble for me. Thanks!…

Click Here
Muabs.com

khadafipernando said...

Very nice post, i certainly love this website, keep on it

Stocktwits.com
Information