Guest Designers

Followers

Friday, July 31, 2015

Winner & Top 3 271

Hi everyone :)
Oh my goodness,I'm so sorry...I've done it again!
Only just realised I haven't posted our Winner & Top 3 again!

So here we go...

 Congrats to our Winner!

Our sponsor is...
Deedee's Digis

   Prize : $15 Gift Code to Deedee's Digis



Please contact Lisa at craftyourpassion@gmail.com with Challenge 271 Winner in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 08/07/2015 will be given to a new winner!

Now for the Top 3...



204. Deonna B

Well done all!
Please grab your badges from the sidebar :)

4 comments:

Deonna B said...

Thank you for the badge for being top 3!!!

Karen said...

Huge congrats everyone!
All lovely creations. Smiles.xx

Sarah said...

Thrilled to be in the top 3...well done everyone!!

Patricia Alvarez said...

Thank you for choosing my tag as top 3!!! congratulations to the winner!!!