Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Please Welcome Our New DT Member

We would like to introduce you to our newest DT Member.
Please welcome this very talented lady to Craft Your Passion...


I am a happily married mum to two gorgeous girls, one 18 years, the other 16 months old! I love trying out new techniques and although still relatively new to the crafty world, I am loving every bit of it. My favourite thing at the moment is colouring! I use Promarkers. And if I can, I like to make everything I use on a creation from scratch. I love animals, have quite a few pets and live in England, UK. 


 

4 comments:

Bonnie Irvine said...

Welcome to the team, Sam. I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

Gail said...

Welcome and have a fun ride!

Sam K said...

Hey all :) I'm super excited to be here and really can't wait to get playing. Really looking forward to working with everyone and seeing all the wonderful challenge entries
x

earthspirit927 said...

Welcome to CYP Sam.I am sure you will love every minute of it.