Guest Designers

Followers

Monday, November 11, 2013

Challenge 188 ~ Add Some Doodling

Welcome to Craft Your Passion :)
Ready for another challenge?

Our sponsor is...
Prize : $10 Gift Certificate to spend in store

Hello, my name is Laurie.   I'm just a regular Joe crafter.  While trying to find digital images that met my own crafting needs, I decided to draw some of my own, as I had so many unique (weird!) ideas that I just couldn’t locate elsewhere.   I sincerely hope something I've done inspires you to go create something to bring a smile to someone else and hope you enjoy creating to your hearts content with some of my doodles. ~Laurie

The theme is...
Add Some Doodling
We want to see some kind of hand drawn element on your card/project.This could be faux stitching,a frame around your image/papers or maybe even some Zentangle!!Or anything else you can think of so long as you've drawn it by hand!

Now for some wonderful inspiration from the DT using images kindly provided by our sponsor...

First we have our newest DT member with her first project for us :)










Kat





  

3 comments:

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Lovely variety of cards from the DT - thanks for the inspiration!
Helen x

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

This is a wonderful Challenge! I LOOOVE doodling - all kinds! Zentangle is my FAVE! Unfortunately I don't have any done for THIS week, but I do have 2 other cards where I did do some free-hand work on them. So, I'll throw those in the Challenge ;) GREAT cards, designers!

Unknown said...

I love this Challenge!
Alessandra