Guest Designers

Followers

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Meet your new DT


Today is the first day for the newest members of the CYP Design team. Please welcome these six ladies to the team....




Hi there!
I am a No. California gal – we live in the Sierra foothills.  I am an RN educator and, away from nursing, I have two loves – sailing and the paper arts. 
I have been teaching paper arts since the 80s including bookmaking, Iris folding, papermaking & sculpting and all kinds of card making techniques.  My current passion is Copic coloring and because I am a Copic Certified Designer/ Instructor – this is the focus of many of my current classes.
I am pleased as punch to be on the new Design Team for Craft Your Passion!  What a great opportunity in so many ways… and soooo much fun!


*************************************************




Hi my name is Carol, but please call me Caz..nickname Bunny in most places. I live in Nottingham, England, with my OH Jim, have done so for  17yrs now, after moving up from london...I have 3 grown children, and 4 lovely grandchildren, oldest 19 youngest 2..Dont see them much as live london, and Kent..
Ive had a go at most things, learnt bobbin lace making...Also like to do x stitch..Now onto card making, wich i find i enjoy...and keeps me out of mischief ..lol

*******************************************************

Bonnie


My name is Bonnie Irvine and I live in a tiny rural town in western Ontario, Canada. I have been a craft fanatic since I was a little girl. It's always been my go-to free time activity. I love crafting with paper, paint, inks, and especially digital stamps. Since I love to make cards, tags, atcs, inchies, altered art, and to play in my art journal or scrapbook, I need the flexibility that dig stamps offer me. I'm crazy about swapping and love blog challenges. I am so inspired by the talent, creativity, and generosity of folks in the blog world and delight in the opportunity to see what you create and learn about your process. That's why I'm so excited to be a member of the CYP design team. Not only do I get to hang out with my talented teamies but I get a front row view of all of the wonderful challenge entries. Love it!

***********************************************




My name is Cathy and I live in New Brunswick, Canada. I am a married mom to a two-and-a-half year old son who definitely keeps my husband and I on our toes! As I also work outside of the home full time I don't have a lot of spare time, but I try to use what I have wisely. Making cards as is a fun creative outlet, and it is small enough that I don't feel overwhelmed by the messes I get myself into!  I started stamping in 2008 and for the first couple of years I only made cards for the Christmas holidays.  Once I caught the bug though, I couldn’t stop making cards the rest of the year too.  I love things that have a vintage feel, but I do like making clean and simple projects from time to time.  I also love making my own embellishments and trying out new techniques.  I am so excited to be a part of such a talented group of people, and I hope that I can learn from them and grow as a paper crafter.  I can’t wait to get started!! :)

***********************************************



****************************************************



 I'm a stay at home to two young boys... I work casually for a local kindergarten which I really enjoy!!! I've been crafting most of my life doing cross stitch but about 5 years ago I took up card making as I loved receiving hand made cards. My style has changed a lot over the years but I think if I compared my cards from then and now you'd still know I made them... I love to try new techniques and OTP projects when time allows!!!


3 comments:

Torrey said...

Congrats, ladies!!! I can't wait to see what wondrous inspiration you provide!! You'll have so much fun! Jenn and Lisa are a blast to work with.

Tonya said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait to see your beautiful work.

Timmothy Beck said...

This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

Meridianamaintenance.com
Information