Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

CHALLENGE #123 Winners


Bugs, bugs everywhere:)What a great week  with wonderful critter filled entries!! Now for our winners of this weeks Bug Challenge. Don't forget to pick up your winners badge to post on your blog page:)




 

WINNER:




                                              8. Sarah T 

              


and






PRIZE:

$25 Surprise Bag (US and Canada Only)



WINNER:






Please contact Jenn at sponsorcyp@yahoo.com with CHALLENGE #123 in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 8/27/2012 will be given to a new winner!  

Congrats to both our winners Great job ladies:)

3 comments:

Ariana Richardo said...

An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

Website
Information

Kalyanimti said...

With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My site has a lot of completely unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any methods to help reduce content from being stolen? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

Life Beauty
Health Smart

CarterRuiz said...

I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.

Click Here
Visit Web