Guest Designers

Followers

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Welcome our New DT!!

It is a great honor to introduce you to our newest Design Team members!!
These ladies will be joining us from February through July...possibly longer :)

Please welcome to our team...

Audrey


HI, my name is Audrey. I've been married 24 years and we have 3 older kids, they are beyond teen years at 22,20 and 18. We live out in the 
country with our 3 dogs: 2 labs and a toy poodle. I have been scrapbooking since 1997, cardmaking for many, many years and have been working with digital images for the past 3 years. It has become and obsession. For the past 6 years, I have been working part time and have been selling my creations at a local crafts store. My other hobbies include sewing, crocheting, paper crafting, and making hairbows.
I am so excited to be apart of the Craft Your Passion Design Team.


Katie


Hello, my name is Katie. I’ve been crafting for almost as long as I’ve been alive. As a child I can still remember working side by side with my mom as she made beautiful things and wishing for all the pretty pattern papers and the bright decorative stickers I saw at my first scrapbook party. I have now been paper crafting for over 20 years. I’m blessed to have a very supportive husband of 12 years, who not only tolerates… but supports my craft hobbies. Because of my struggle with health complications, we haven’t been able to have children. Instead, I‘ve filled my life with many different pursuits. Aside from paper crafts, I also enjoy reading, teaching, cooking, games, movies, marketing, graphic design, writing and organization.



*******************************************************

Michelle




My name is Michelle and am married with Michael.
We live in Germany and have two wonderful kids Sven (2001) and Julia (1996).
I was born in the Netherlands that is also the reason why my blog is in Dutch and English.
I work halftime and help our kids after school with their homework. After that I have time to craft.
I have my own craft room and love sitting there and make my cards and other stuff.
We also have a little garden with an small pond with some goldfish. In summer we love to sit on our terrace and enjoy the sun and the insects around the little pond.
I hope you like my cards that I make for Craft your Passion and enjoy the challenges.
******************************************************

Sarah

My Photo


Welcome ladies!!!

To see our entire DT, you can click on the Meet Your Design Team tab at the top of the page.

2 comments:

Papercrafting Beach Bum said...

A big welcome to the DT! I look forward to enjoying the beautiful creations you'll be sharing with us!

earthspirit927 said...

Welcome Ladies I look forward to working with All of you :)