Guest Designers

Followers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Challenge 96 Winners

I am so sorry this post is late!! Things have been crazy at my house and I completely forgot to post on Tuesday!!

We had 3 sponsors last week, so that means 3 winners....


Little Miss Muffet Stamps

Prize : $10 Gift Certificate




Prize: $10 Coupon




Prize : Surprise Package worth $10


Please contact Jenn at sponsorcyp@yahoo.com with CHALLENGE #96 in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 2/20/2012 will be given to a new winner!

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the winners.

Sherryn said...

thank you so much for selecting my card. thrilled to bits xx

Lillian Cruz said...

Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.

Aytoloja.org
Information
Click Here
Visit Web