Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Winners challenge #31

Hi everyone!
Please please pardon me.. i completely forgot to come post the winners yesterday.
so i decided to add one lucky winner ( as a sorry gift ) so instead of 2 there is 3 lucky winners for last week :) and here they are. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
# 2
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
# 61
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#93

Congrats ladies!  Please contact ME HERE
with your choice of 1 digital stamp from Lauretta's Digital Stamps 
and also 1 from CocoDingo
Hugs x

13 comments:

Dawnll said...

Congrats to the winners!

Minta's Creations said...

Congrats to all the winners!

raindropecho said...

Thanks for choosing my card!

- Ann

Rebecca said...

congratulations 2 all the winners! I love your background and thanks to dawn i found you!

Anonymous said...

Well done everyone!Enjoy your prizes!
Lisa x

Unknown said...

Dawn sent me here ;)

Lynda said...

I'm now following you.. cuz..
DAWN sent me and I liked your place... but I actually can't see the images on this particular post..

Lynda said...

Duh... nevermind.. I see now that there are no pictures posted... because of the spaces between them.. dummy me thought a picture was missing.. :)

Anonymous said...

thank you so much! this is the first time that I've ever one a challenge! I'm very excited! :)
-Tammy

Leanne said...

Thanks for displaying your Challenge 32 technique. I have just become a follower. Dawn sent me here.

Auntie Em said...

Congrats to the winners! The cards are great. I popped over here from Dawn's blog and glad I did. Lots of fun inspiration going on here. I'll be back!
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Unknown said...

It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

Click Here
Aeriagames.com

Robert Howard said...

Very nice post, i certainly love this website, keep on it.

Click Here
My.vienna.at
Website