Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Winners challenge #31

Hi everyone!
Please please pardon me.. i completely forgot to come post the winners yesterday.
so i decided to add one lucky winner ( as a sorry gift ) so instead of 2 there is 3 lucky winners for last week :) and here they are. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
# 2
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
# 61
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#93

Congrats ladies!  Please contact ME HERE
with your choice of 1 digital stamp from Lauretta's Digital Stamps 
and also 1 from CocoDingo
Hugs x

11 comments:

Dawn said...

Congrats to the winners!

Minta's Creations said...

Congrats to all the winners!

raindropecho said...

Thanks for choosing my card!

- Ann

Rebecca said...

congratulations 2 all the winners! I love your background and thanks to dawn i found you!

craftybunny said...

Well done everyone!Enjoy your prizes!
Lisa x

Tammy@ Not Just Paper and Glue said...

Dawn sent me here ;)

Lynda said...

I'm now following you.. cuz..
DAWN sent me and I liked your place... but I actually can't see the images on this particular post..

Lynda said...

Duh... nevermind.. I see now that there are no pictures posted... because of the spaces between them.. dummy me thought a picture was missing.. :)

tampatha said...

thank you so much! this is the first time that I've ever one a challenge! I'm very excited! :)
-Tammy

Leanne said...

Thanks for displaying your Challenge 32 technique. I have just become a follower. Dawn sent me here.

Auntie Em said...

Congrats to the winners! The cards are great. I popped over here from Dawn's blog and glad I did. Lots of fun inspiration going on here. I'll be back!
Thanks for sharing! :o)