Guest Designers

Followers

Monday, November 01, 2010

Winners challenge #29

Winner winner winners!!!!!
I am here to announce the lucky winners from last week.
We had so many beautiful entries.. we decided to give out prizes to 2 lucky winners :)

so here are the random lucky winners
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
# 85
that gives us Dora
and also
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
# 141
that gives us Brenda Brown
Please ladies contact me with your choice of 2 images from Lauretta's and Cocodingo's
right HERE
Congrats to you 2 ;)
Big hugs xx

5 comments:

Dora said...

Awww thanks it's lovely to win sometimes :)) Hugs xx

Brenda Brown said...

Thankyou so much for choosing mine, that is fantastic. Luv B xxxx

Debs said...

I'm already a follower of your fantastic blog and look forward to checking out many more wonderful DT creations. DAWN sent me
Debs
xxx

craftykitten said...

I have just found your blog after Dawn of Dawn's Craft Place sent me over. I have become a follower and look forward to joining in with your challenges.
Hugs
Dawn x

Debbi said...

Congrats to the winners! Dawn sent me over, too, and I'm glad she did. I love that your challenges include any type of craft!
*smiles*
debbi