Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Winner challenge #19

I am so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!

I have completely forgotten to do the winner yesterday.. DOH!!

We had so many entries.. We have decided to do 3 lucky winners !!
So here is the winners.. that the hat has chosen.

32 this would be Audrey E
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
80 this would be Jennifer O
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And 114 and this is Glennis F

You all are winners of 1 image from Lauretta's Digital Stamps and 1 image from Cocodingo.
Please contact me here with your choices.
Congratulations to you all, and please come and play with us again :)
Hugs x

6 comments:

sammi said...

Congrats winners! Thanks so much to everyone for playing along with us last week! We hope to see all of you back this week, too!

Jennifer said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I can't believe I won.

Anonymous said...

Well done!!Enjoy your prizes.
So many beautiful cards/projects last week,thank you!It'd be lovely if you could join us again this week!
Lisa x

Glennis F said...

Oooh!! lucky me - I can't believe that I was picked. Thank you so much.

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

WOO HOO!! THANKS for choosing me.

Robert Howard said...

I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on!…

Website
Information
Click Here