Guest Designers

Followers

Monday, August 09, 2010

Winner challenge # 17

Hi all..

Well the hat didnt have to much picking this morning...  

We can say it was short and sweet.. teehee!

The lucky winner of last weeks challenge is 

lucky number........................


..

...


......

and that would be....

Congrats to you..  your card was such an awesome one too..
Thank you for playing with us.. hope you will join again..
Please contact me with your choice of one image from both creators,
Lauretta's digital stamps & CocoDingo.
Hugs xx

3 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

thank yous so much! I have been swamped trying to get my oldest ready for college, so I'm behind on my blogging. this is so exciting!

Stef H said...

woooooooooo hooooooooo jennifer!!!! mmmmwwwaaahhhh!

Robert Howard said...

I was very pleased to find this web-site. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

Information
Click Here
Steepster.com