Guest Designers

Followers

Sunday, July 03, 2016

Please welcome our newest DT member

Please give our talented new DT member a warm welcome...


My name is Valentina, from Sofia, Bulgaria. I am 35 years old, with two girls ( eight and one years old) - they are my angels and my all world. My education and  current job is accounting, but I really love cardmaking. I started three years ago when I made card and album for my five years old girl and I'm addicted to crafting since then . I adore making handmade flowers and use lots of them in my creation. Love my Copic Markers and try to improve my skills. I like all styles from shabby chic to CAS.


2 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

I've just been over to your blog Valentina. Your cards are stunning. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work. xx

Valentina Ivanova said...

Thank you Dawn :)