Guest Designers

Followers

Saturday, May 07, 2016

Please welcome our newest DT member

Please give our talented new DT member a warm welcome...


Hi,my name is Shamita Patil.I am residing in USA.Right from childhood I had this passion for making creative things...Drawing, Sketching etc.

It started off with that and further developed into Calligraphy,Quilling,Stamping,Scrapbooking,Mixed Media Art,Decoupage.I enjoy learning new techniques.Blog- spiralcreativity.blogspot.com
 I am honored to be a member of the design team at Craft Your Passion.

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Welcome!!

Spiral Creativity said...

Thanks

Indi Host said...

I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on!…

Click Here
Cursosformacion