Guest Designers

Followers

Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Please welcome our newest DT member

Please give our talented new DT member a warm welcome...


Hi, my name is Clemencia. I am a mother of two girls, a wife, a Cosmetologist and a part time Preschool Teacher (for now). My dream is to work from home any way possible doing what I love :) 
My passions are scrapbooking, drawing, art journaling, mixed media, reading, writing and blogging, crochet, knitting, embroidery, you get the idea... working with my hands.
I love to learn, discover new ways of doing things :) and share everything I learn and know through my blog:

6 comments:

Jenna ♥ said...

Welcome Clemencia!!!

Veronica Regazzi said...

welcome lady!!
I'm sure that you feel at home in CYP Dt group!
xoxo
Veronica

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Welcome Clemencia....Joolsx

Heart Broken Designs said...

Welcome Clemencia! -Rina

Patricia Alvarez said...

Welcome!!!

Clemencia R said...

Thank you ladies, I feel so loved :)