Guest Designers

Followers

Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Winner & Top 3 296

Hi all :)

Enormous thanks to those who took the time to link up their 
amazing creations.
We also appreciate all your comments too :)

Our sponsor is...

Prize : Three Digital Stamps of Choice from Store

 Congrats to our Winner!




Please contact Lisa at craftyourpassion@gmail.com with Challenge 296 Winner in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 02/10/2016 will be given to a new winner!

Here's the Top 3...

Floral Tag Card, Sweet Poppy Stencil - Leafy Flower


162. Celine

Please take your badges from the sidebar :)
Well done everyone!


6 comments:

Migdalia said...

Congrats to all winners!

Annamaria said...

Congrats all.

Karen said...

Congrats to everyone!xx

Céline said...

thank you so much for the top 3 !!!
hugs
céline

Craftdee said...

WooHoo!! Thanks so much for the win... I have emailed Lisa and my badge is displayed on my sidebar with pride. See you next challenge, Donna xx

Baldwin Gray said...

Thanks for the info, maybe I can use this ended my tufted marketing and I've been use untold anulus media in run a interaction and they someone existing a big amend on me.
Jaya Liga
Jayaliga.com
www.jayaliga.com
Jaya Liga
Jayaliga.com