Guest Designers

Followers

Friday, November 06, 2015

Challenge 284 Winner Re-draw

Hi all 
Sadly the Winner for Challenge 284 never came forward :(
So I've had to to a re-draw....

Our sponsor is...
Oddball Art

Prize : 3 images of winner's choice

Our new lucky Winner is...



Please contact Lisa at craftyourpassion@gmail.com with Challenge 284 Winner in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 11/13/2015 will be given to a new winner!

Please grab your badge from the sidebar :)
Well done!

3 comments:

Willeke said...

Hello, Oh lucky me ! I'm very happy to be winner, love those great images ! I already send an email,
hugs,
Willeke

Migdalia said...

Congrats to the winner!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Yudafa Fajir said...

I was very pleased to find this web-site. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

Instabio.cc
Information
Click Here
Visit Web