Guest Designers

Followers

Monday, June 15, 2015

Challenge 266 ~ Always Anything Goes

Welcome :)
We've another new challenge for you at Craft Your Passion.

So many beautiful creations from you again and such lovely comments :)

Our sponsor...
Di's Digis

I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people. 
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself. 
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!

Prize : $10 Gift Voucher

Before we move on to the DT samples
you can now follow us by email.


Here's some fabulous inspiration from Design Team B ...

Helen GDT 2 













5 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT

Saskia Pullen said...

Just placed my frist Shadowbox card. Hope you like it :)!
I think it's TOO CUTE right? For a girl who graducate from uni..

Saskia Pullen

Andrea W said...

Thanks for another week of terrific inspiration!

Lau W said...

WOnderful cards !
xx

Carla S. said...

Beautiful DT creations! Thanks for the challenge!