Guest Designers

Followers

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Please welcome our newest DT members

Please give our talented new DT members a warm welcome...



Hi everyone! I am Kemly Sc. I am from Heredia in Costa Rica. I have a daughter called Daniela. My others love are my dogs and my little cat.  I love make crafts handmade, make Quilting, make cards and other tecniques. Since, I am a little child  I make crafters. I am teacher of profesion and artist by vocation.  I love life and their colours 100 %. I believe that everyday is an opportunity for grow, to create and try to give of best of my. 

***************************************



"I´m from Costa Rica, Central America. I have to kids, Sofia (22) and Joaquin (17), husband and a crazy dachshund dog that always kept me busy.I work as a full time lawyer. Crafting for me is my relax time, it is my time just for me. I love to work on 3d, even in my cards, so you will see a lot of that. My crafting tool is my Silhouette Cameo, I use it for everything, from designing to the final touches, I love it. My native language is Spanish, but I do speak, write and read English. I love to spend time with my crafting friends, we use to get together once in a while and we talk a lot, eat a lot and craft a lot. For me those are moments that I treasure."

***************************************




My name is Kasia, in the artistic world I am known as arteKatie. I am a crafter and card maker from 15 years, with breaks. My workshop has improved a lot since I moved to UK in 2013 - I have been back straight to card making very intensively buying a new stuff (mostly die cuts), starting a blog artekatie.wordpress.com, taking part in card challenges and finally being honoured to be a part of this amazing Design Team! :) Personally I am a happy girlfriend, part of management team in retail business and owner of two cats. 






4 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi to all,
Hope de have a great time together.
xxx Michelle

Anonymous said...

Thanks for inviting me here :) Wish us all a lot of fun and creative moments :D

Moni said...

Thank you for inviting me in this amazingly creative team.

El mundo segĂșn kyso said...

Thanks you for inviting me here!!