Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Winners Challenge 142


So sorry this is late. I have not been well. Congrats to our winners:)



Prize : 3 images of choice from any of the featured creators up the 
value of $10

WINNER:


                                 14. Gale  


The Robin's Nest

Prize :$10 Prize Certificate

WINNER:



 
                                   1. Kym  



Please contact Lisa at craftyourpassion@gmail.com with Challenge 242 Christmas Presents   in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 12/22/2014 will be given to a new winner! 

Congrats To Our WINNER!! 

6 comments:

Suze said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Congrats to the winners

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Think you mean Ch#242 and not 142. Congrats to the winners.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

D- said...

Congrats!
Please feel better real soon!!!
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Heidi Brawley said...

Congrats to the winners!!! Hope you are feeling Awesome again!!!! Merry Christmas too!! hugs, Heidi

Haconi Siha said...

I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

Click Here
Visit Web

Palima Daro said...

Would you be interested in exchanging links?

Depedmalaboncity.ph
Information
Click Here