Guest Designers

Followers

Sunday, April 06, 2014

Please Welcome Our New DT Members

We are lucky to have some very talented ladies joining us :)
Please welcome...


My name is Randi.  I'm 32 and I work in IT for my local Township.  I love computers but my real passion is crafting.  I've been scrapbooking and card making since 2009.  Recently I've gotten into mixed media and altered canvas art. I love working with stamped images, paint and pattern paper in almost all of my projects.  I have two cute kitties which you may see in a lot of my projects.  They are my furry babies.  I love trying new techniques and viewing other people's work really inspires me.


Hello! My name is Petya (Nickname - Wildfire). I live in the beautiful city of Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
I love to create colorful cards, tags and other stuff. I like to try new style and techniques in card making.
I enjoy to watch supernatural and fantasy tv series, to experiment in cooking and to read fantasy and horror books.
I love to take pictures and to travel. I hope you like my creations. :)

Hello, my name is Helena, I live in Russia and I'm a mother of two children 16 and 21. All my life I have done different crafts, a few years ago I discovered paper crafts and it became my main hobby. I love stamping and coloring. Having opened the blog I got acquainted with many talented people around the world. I am glad to be part of DT and I invite you to join our fun.

2 comments:

Sam K said...

Welcome ladies :) xx

Alycia said...

Congrats girls!!