Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Winner Challenge # 179 Glitter and Gloss

I hope everyone has a good week. Now for our Winner.

Our sponsor is...

Prize : $10 Gift Certificate to spend on-line in store

WINNER:


Mary D  





    Please contact Lisa at craftyourpassion@gmail.com with Challenge 179 Glitter and Gloss in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 9/23/2013 will be given to a new winner! 
Congrats To Our WINNERS



   


2 comments:

MarkNelson said...

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

Ocpsoft.org
Information
Click Here
Visit Web

GloriaTerry said...

You have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?

Walleyecentral.com
Information
Click Here
Visit Web