Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Winner Challenge 175 Don't get your Twine in a Tangle


Our sponsor is...

Prize : $10 Gift Certificate to spend in store


WINNER:


      Please contact Lisa at craftyourpassion@gmail.com with Challenge 174 Don't get your Twine in a tangle it in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 8/27/2013 will be given to a new winner! 
Congrats To Our WINNERS
 



    Please contact Lisa at craftyourpassion@gmail.com with Challenge 175 Don't get your twine in a tangle  in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 8/27/2013 will be given to a new winner! 
Congrats To Our WINNERS
 

5 comments:

Nana said...

Congrats Miranda.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Suze said...

Congrats Miranda.

Miranda Hall said...

Thank you so much! I'm very excited. I have sent an email to the above address, is there anything else I need to do?

Miranda Hall said...

I have sent emails but have not heard back. Just want to make sure that you have received them.

Chris said...

Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/