Guest Designers

Followers

Monday, June 24, 2013

Challenge 168 ~ In the Garden

Welcome to Craft Your Passion and another challenge :)

Our sponsor is...

Hello you talented crafters!
My name is Heather Ellis and I live in Birmingham in the UK with my husband and two children.
I am a writer and illustrator and I come from a very creative family. I have always drawn ever since I can remember. I love creating cute characters and children are my inspiration and hope it shows in my work.
I hope you all enjoy using my characters in your card and scrapbook making. I always enjoy looking at all of your creations when you create with my images and I am always amazed at YOUR talents.

Enjoy creating!

Love Heather Ellis X


Prize : Three images of choice from store

The theme is...
In the Garden
Use a Garden themed image or you could build a garden scene for your creation.

And here is some beautiful DT inspiration for you using images kindly provided by our sponsor...










8 comments:

Saskia Pullen said...

Hope you like my card.
Great DT examples.

Karen said...

Such sweet DT creations by the talented DT! :o) Thank you for the inspiration and the lovely challenge. :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Bunny said...

Great DT cards. Thank you for the challenge. I love the images.

Wendy said...

Very cute design team samples. Those digital stamps are adorable. Thank you for the "in the garden" challenge.

Donna Ellis said...

Such sweet, inspirational samples your DT has shared - love each one of the darling cards. Thank you for offering this "in the garden" challenge - it was fun creating my card for it. hugs, de

Debbie said...

Great inspiration from you all.Fab challenge.Hugs x

Debbie said...

Sorry Girls Not sure my Tag fits the challenge, don't count me in if it's not suitable. debbiex

Dawn said...

Fantastic DT samples & a fun challenge!
Hugs
Dawn xx