Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Winner Challenge # 152

I hope everyone had a super weekend:) WIth GS Cookie Sales Winding down my life is getting back to semi normal. Another great week of super designs so lets pick our winner:)


SweetStamps.com manufactures artistic rubber stamps on cling cushion for use with acrylic blocks. We carry a variety of stamping and paper crafting goodies like our own Shades dye inks, metal embossing plates, embossing folders, cutting & embossing dies (Cheery Lynn, Marianne, Joy! and Nellie's), fine detail embossing powders, specialty cardstock and vellum along with supplies for parchment crafting.

PRIZE:
$10.00 Gift Certificate to Sweet Stamp Store


WINNER


Please contact Jenn at craftyourpassion@gmail.com with Challenge 152 Winner in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 3/18/2013 will be given to a new winner! 


Congrats To Our Winner!!


1 comment:

Dora Shaw said...

An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!

Blog.clickteam.jp
Information
Click Here
Visit Web