Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Challenge #125 Winners

I hope everyone had a wonderful labor day holiday. It's always nice to wrap up the summer with a last hooray. 

Our GDT Call for October is now open!!

Once again we had some great entries so lets get to those winners:)


Simon Says Stamp

Prize : 
$20 Gift Certificate

WINNER:








PRIZE:

5 Images of Choice


WINNER:






Please contact Jenn at sponsorcyp@yahoo.com with CHALLENGE #125 in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 9/10/2012 will be given to a new winner!  

Congrats to all our winners Great job ladies:)

2 comments:

kbrandy4 said...

Woohoo!! Thank you so much for choosing me as the winner of the fab Simon Says prize. I will email Jenn right away!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

Evie said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as the winner! I am so honored.
Hugs,
Evie