Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Winners for Challenge 111 :)


Great Cards Everyone!! I hope everyone enjoyed the sketch Challenge. Now for our Weeks winners!! Don't forget to pick up your winners badge to display proudly on your blog:) Congrats to all!

Simon Says Stamp

Prize : 
$20 Gift Certificate

WINNER:




Prize : 5 Digi's of Choice

WINNER:




Prize :
$10 Gift Certificate

WINNER:





Please contact Jenn at sponsorcyp@yahoo.com with CHALLENGE #111 in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 6/04/2012 will be given to a new winner! 

3 comments:

La papera felice said...

I won, I'm so happy!
Thank you, thank you!

Tonya H said...

WooHoo Thank you so much!! I am so excited! Congrats to the others as well.

Robin said...

Thanks so much. I'm excited to win. Congrats to the other two as well. Thanks again.