Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Winners for Challenge 111 :)


Great Cards Everyone!! I hope everyone enjoyed the sketch Challenge. Now for our Weeks winners!! Don't forget to pick up your winners badge to display proudly on your blog:) Congrats to all!

Simon Says Stamp

Prize : 
$20 Gift Certificate

WINNER:




Prize : 5 Digi's of Choice

WINNER:




Prize :
$10 Gift Certificate

WINNER:





Please contact Jenn at sponsorcyp@yahoo.com with CHALLENGE #111 in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 6/04/2012 will be given to a new winner! 

5 comments:

La papera felice said...

I won, I'm so happy!
Thank you, thank you!

Tonya said...

WooHoo Thank you so much!! I am so excited! Congrats to the others as well.

Robin said...

Thanks so much. I'm excited to win. Congrats to the other two as well. Thanks again.

Indi Host said...

I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

Website
Information

Barry Rhodes said...

I was very pleased to find this web-site. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

Website
Information