Guest Designers

Followers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Winners Challenge 35

I am back to announce the winners of our Anything Goes Challenge.  Thanks to all the players for joining us this past week.

The winner of the $15 bag of goodies from Pizzazz Aplenty is #255

..........Cheryl Walker

The additional winners of the images, 1of your choice from Lauretta's Digital Stamps and also 1 from  CocoDingo are

#79

#138

#197

#159

and

#301

Congratulations to all of our winners.   Please may all winners contact me HERE for your pizes,
Also another big Thank You to Judy from Pizzazz Aplenty for her generous donation.

7 comments:

Just A Pac Rat said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

circlebenterprises.blogspot

Dawn said...

Big congrats to the winners!!!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Anita said...

It must be my lucky day! Thanks for drawing my name.

Cheryl Walker said...

Wooohoooo Im soooo excited its nice to win once in awhile :) makes my day bright :) Thank you sooo very much!!!Hugs to all!!!
congratulations to all the winners!!!
Cheryl

corinne said...

congratulations ladies !!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card. Can't believe I won beautiful digi stamps! Congratulations to all the winners.
Amelia X

Unknown said...

I was very pleased to find this web-site. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

Click Here
Dcurbanmom.com