Guest Designers

Followers

Monday, May 03, 2010

Challenge # 4 - Technique ( EMBOSSING)

Good morning lovely crafters, Thank you to all that have join in the last challenge!
Today the challenge is a technique. All we ask is to have any kind of embossing on your card. Could be heat embossing or dry embossing..  anything at all..  :)  Show us your art..  And have fun!
You can use any images of any artist you like ( see the rules on the sidebar) 
You have until Sunday  May 9th 11.59 EST to enter the challenge.  Please use our new linky tool .

Here is the amazing talent from our DT's
 Click on there names to go directly to there blogs and leave them some love.. :)


Karyn's embossing technique is with UTEE . 
Image Lauretta's Digital Stamps

Stef  has dry  embossed her white paper.
Image CocoDingo

Guylaine has heat embossing on the left under corner.
Image Lauretta's Digital Stamps

Tineke has dry embossed her pink paper .
Image CocoDingo
 
Claudine has dry embossed her white Paper.
Images Lauretta's Digital Stamps

Nadyne has Dry embossed her pink paper.
Image CocoDingo

Joyleen

Joyleen has dry embossed her backing paper.
Image Lauretta's Digital Stamps

Tana
Tana has heat embossed her music notes and also dry embossed her sentiment with little hearts.
Image CocoDing

Lauretta
On this card I have chose to heat emboss. See the pebbles and the sentiment.
Image CocoDingo

On this one I have dry embossed my blue background  paper.
Image Lauretta's Digital Stamps

Corinne
Corinne has her background paper dry embossed and also her sentiment is heat embossed.
Image CocoDingo






9 comments:

Stef H said...

wow ladies! are these ever fabulous! each and every one of them......... FAB-U-LOUS!!!!

corinne said...

I love all of your cards ladies ! thank's
Corinne

racinggrandma61 said...

Great cards. I embossed the tan paper behind my strawberry with the swiss dots. I love to dry emboss

racinggrandma61 said...

TY Lauretta and everyone for your comments and I am going to my blog right now to do an addition and link it back to here. Sometimes I swear I have a brain that doesn't work right about half of the time......my kids call it shortheimers.

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, the DT samples are just stunning!

Love all the different embossing techniques the team demonstrated ... and I have a ton of UTEE and NEVER think to use it! So, thanks for the inspiration to drag out the seldom-used UTEE!

Lynn said...

Love your blog and the cards are fantastic..Thnaks for your challenge :)Lynn

Linda said...

OH NO....have I missed the deadline??? I thought it was 11:59 on May 9th???

Well for whatever it is worth here is my card.

http://cardchallengesandmore.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunday-sketch-stamp-scrap-it-with-song.html

Linda said...

Thank you I was able to link up my card. 8)

Ariana Richardo said...

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet!

Website
Information
Click Here